How to Apply
If you’ve never applied false eyelashes before, it may take some practice and patience to master the application process. Inky Minky Lashes feature a thin band providing greater flexibility, thus making them easier to apply. In the below video, we’ll demonstrate the best practices for false eyelash application and have you batting those lashes in no time flat!
Human hair and synthetic false eyelashes typically yield 10 – 20 wears for one pair of lashes and our mink eyelashes yield 25 – 30 wears for a single pair of eyelashes. Therefore, proper care and maintenance will not only help to increase their longevity, but also ensure a fruitful relationship for the life of your lashes.
Our care tips:
– After taking the lashes off, use an oil-free makeup remover and apply to the lash band with a Q-tip. Allow the makeup remover enough time (generally 2 mins. or so) to loosen the adhesive and gently remove excess glue residue from the bands.
– Apply rubbing alcohol with a Q-tip to the band of the lashes to sanitize.
– Re-shape the lashes and store them in their packaging for the next use.
– Avoid getting the lashes wet, as this will ruin their shape.
– Avoid applying mascara to the false lashes. Applying mascara to the false lashes will shorten their life span due to product build-up and not being able to properly cleanse them, as you would your own natural lashes. It will also dull the lashes.