If you’ve never applied false eyelashes before, it may take some practice and patience to master the application process. Inky Minky Lashes feature a flexible band providing greater flexibility, thus making them easier to apply. In the quick how-to video, Zabrena demonstrates the best practices for false eyelash application.
If you would like a complete beginner’s guide for false eyelashes from selecting the right lash for your eyeshape to applications tips, Zabrena has an information-packed video that may be viewed below for greater instruction. Proper care tips may be found under the videos.
Our synthetic eyelashes typically yield 15 – 20 wears for one pair of lashes and our human hair eyelashes yield 10 – 15 wears for a single pair of eyelashes. Human hair fibers are more delicate than synthetic fibers so greater caution is advised when caring for human hair lashes. Proper care and maintenance will not only help to increase the longevity, but also ensure a fruitful relationship for the life of your lashes.
Our care tips:
– After taking the lashes off, use an oil-free makeup remover and apply to the lash band with a Q-tip. Allow the makeup remover enough time (generally 2 mins. or so) to loosen the adhesive and gently remove excess glue residue from the bands.
– Apply rubbing alcohol with a Q-tip to the band of the lashes to sanitize.
– Re-shape the lashes and store them in their packaging for the next use.
– Avoid getting human hair lashes wet, as this will ruin their shape. Synthetic lashes will not lose their shape if they get wet accidentally (i.e. you forgot to take them off before getting in the shower), but it is not advised to soak them in water repeatedly.
– Avoid applying mascara to the false lashes. Applying mascara to the false lashes will shorten their life span due to product build-up and not being able to properly cleanse them, as you would your own natural lashes. It will also dull the lashes. Apply mascara before applying your false eyelashes.